Offers high quality translation, proofreading and editing services, taking into account linguistic and cultural considerations along with client’s needs.
- Professional Translator, Spanish/English/Hebrew, since 1995, in different fields
- Holds Translation Diploma and a University degree
- Experience in creative translation and advertisement adaptation
- Experienced with localization of software, web sites, multimedia and mobile applications. Including glossaries preparation and testing.
- Spanish Medical Interpreter and translator (USA)
- Experienced in subtitling
- Hebrew teacher for university level, with special interest in the use of Internet and technology for foreign language Instruction and learning.
- International and multilingual background
- Hebrew – native speaker.
- English – mother tongue level, fluent (reading, writing, speaking).
- Spanish – mother tongue level, fluent (reading, writing, speaking).
- French – conversation and reading skills.
- Portuguese – conversation and reading skills.
CAT tools: SDL studio 2014, Passolo, XTM, Trados GXT LMS, Catalyst Quickship, SDLX lite 2005, Adobe Acrobat, Several multi-lingual software, Adobe PhotoShop
Experienced with online/cloud CAT tools (XTM etc…)
- Works regularly as Google External Reviewer since 2014
- Freelance Translator and Editor – Spanish/English/Hebrew, since 1994
- Creative translation for advertising companies, since 2010
- Language specialist in software, web site and hand held application localization projects, since 1999
- Spanish, English and Hebrew Medical Interpreter and translator, 1998 – 2000
- Health Centers in the area of Boston, MA, USA
- Hebrew teacher in Israel and USA, since 1988
- Harvard University, Tufts University, MA, USA,
- Tel Aviv University, Israel,
- Several Hebrew courses in Israel
- Writer of 2 books for children’s (Spanish and Hebrew)
M.A degree in Translation Studies (not yet completed)
Bar Ilan University, Ramat Gan, Israel
Translation and Translation Research Department
Translation Diploma (Spanish / Hebrew)
Bar Ilan University, Ramat Gan, Israel, 1994-1996
Translation and Interpretation postgraduate studies
B.A, Spanish and Latin American Studies
Faculty of Humanities, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, 1989-1992
Additional studies: Linguistics, French Language and Literature.
Universidad Complutense, Madrid, Spain, 1992-1993
Hispanic Linguistics & Literature studies
Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel, 1997
Hebrew teaching certificate course
Medical Terminology Course,
Massachusetts Interpreters Association,
Boston, MA, USA, 1999
Translation for TV and Subtitling Course, 2001